Add Your Link - Web Directory. Add your link today. Linkok - Free Link Exchange Submit Nazent Weblog: RE:THANK YOU"
Custom Search

Sunday, November 27, 2011

RE:THANK YOU"

ear Sir/Madam,

With the warmest of hearts, I offer my friendship, greetings and I hope this email meets you in good time and spirit. However strange or surprising this email might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.

I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you. My client, a contractor who died alongside with his entire family five years ago, when travelling on holiday.

Your last name happens to be the same last name with the deceased, which is the main reason I am contacting you. I would like to present you to the Bank as the beneficiary to the fund in question. The Bank so far, has written me a letter of claim regarding the fund but i cannot front myself to make a claim.

As his lawyer, I have decided to contact you simply because you bear the same last name with the deceased .The principal amount involve is Ўк7.5 million pounds. I have already worked out all the modality to execute the transfer, hence I seek your consent if interested, let me know your stance to enable me send you more detail of this proposition.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Jeffery Wright.

No comments: